Thursday, September 16, 2010

Time Flies!

Time sure flies in second grade when we are having so much fun. :-) I finally figured out how to have a separate page for the spelling lists. I will do my best to post each new list on Monday evening so that you have access to it all week. If I forget, please feel free to send me a friendly reminder via e-mail or phone. My next goal for the blog is to figure out how to scan in the math homework each day for lost and forgotten math assignments.

Our first real spelling test is tomorrow, yikes! So is our first real reading comprehension test! Our first math test was last week and will be coming home tomorrow.

Speaking of math tests. There are two pages stapled together. There is a full color math test and a copied math test. For any problem that your student missed, you can open up the full color test and view instructions on how to solve the problem. Take a moment when you get a math test back to go over the missed problems with your child. Making a mistake is a great way to learn something new!

I will be creating a homework calendar soon. I will try to figure out how to attach that to this blog as well in case it goes missing. Thanks for all of your wonderful support at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment